Keep updated on the progress of your order
- We will let you know once your connection or appointment date has been scheduled, via email and SMS.
- Once your service(s) has been activated and is ready to use, we will send you an email with information on how to set up your service.
- Please don’t disconnect your existing services until you have confirmation that your new MyRepublic service is active.
- If you have purchased a modem from MyRepublic - your modem will be delivered via Australia Post, please look out for SMS and email alerts from Australia Post that will inform you of the progress of your delivery.
- If you have selected to bring your own modem to use on your new MyRepublic nbn™ connection:
- Please ensure it is an nbn™ compatible modem. Information on what type of modem you will require for your connection can be found here.
- If you have selected MyRepublic Home Phone your modem must also be VoIP compatible, alternatively, you can use an Analogue Telephone Adaptor (ATA) to support your VoIP connection. Find out more.
nbn™ Equipment (if required)
- If you are in the Fibre to the Curb (FTTC), Fibre to the Premises (FTTP), Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) and Fixed Wireless (FW) footprints, nbn will send you a Connection Device to your home address (If you have not received one previously) enables you to connect to the nbn™ network. This will arrive prior to your scheduled connection or appointment date.
- Connection generally takes 24-48 hours from placing an order. However, if nbn™ infrastructure is not in place, connection may take up to 20 business days. If you have requested an nbn™ connection in a new development area, there could be longer lead times to connect you due to the availability of nbn™ technicians in your area.