Network and Tech Support
From time to time updates on the network are required to optimise and improve performance. You can easily check below if there are updates happening at your address.
When there are the network updates that may affect your service you will receive an SMS to let you know the below:
- The scheduled network updates in your area a few days before the improvements begin
- Once the network updates have begun
- When the network updates have finished
Further to this, you will receive an SMS to let you know -
- There is an issue in your area and any relevant information available, like what the problem is, and when we expect it to be fixed.
- Any updates available during the course of this issue
- When the issue is resolved
If you didn't receive notification of an unplanned disruption or planned network update
You may need to update your details in MyAccount.
All you need is the accounts email address and password (created on signup) - don't worry if you've forgotten your password we can help you reset it!
You can also jump on our Live Chat to update your contact information, or if you need any extra help.