At MyRepublic, we take your feedback seriously. If you are dissatisfied in any way, it’s important we hear about it. We’ll work with you to address your complaint quickly, in an objective, fair and transparent way.

Anyone has the right to complain to MyRepublic. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our services, please contact us. If we are unclear whether you want your concern handled as a complaint, we will ask you. Your complaint will be handled in accordance with this policy.

Submitting your complaint

You can contact us in any of the following ways: 

By Phone

1300 282 600
Our general office hours are 9 am–5 pm AEDT Monday to Friday
By Live Chat MyRepublic Live Chat
By Mail

MyRepublic Pty Ltd
PO BOX 7081 
Alexandria, NSW, 2015
By Webform
By Web


If you have hearing difficulties, please contact us by the form on our website. If English is not your first language, we will try to assign a service representative who can speak your language or find an appropriate translation service.

Customers may also assign permission for a family member, friend or another person as an advocate or authorised representative for a customer account. That person may then lodge and discuss a complaint on your behalf.

We will also help you submit a complaint if you have a disability or have special needs.

Complaint acknowledgement

We'll acknowledge your complaint immediately if you have contacted us by phone, online chat or by completing a feedback form on our website. If you have contacted us via email or post we will acknowledge your complaint in writing within two business days of receipt.

We'll provide you with a unique complaint reference number so you can track and monitor your complaint.

We'll provide you with regular updates on the status of your complaint or you may contact us directly quoting your complaint reference number at any time.

Financial Hardship

If you are currently suffering financial hardship please refer to our Financial Hardship Policy or contact us and we will treat your complaint as urgent. You can also submit your Hardship application here.

Was this article helpful?
15 out of 136 found this helpful