Sales and New Connections
What is Priority Assistance?
Priority Assistance is a service designed to help anyone who has (or are living with someone who has) a diagnosed life-threatening medical condition, and whose life may be at risk without access to fully operational phone services at all times.
Who is eligible?
- Patients at high risk of respiratory emergencies
- Patients with high-risk mental health disorders
- Technology-dependent patients who are at high risk
- Patients at risk of life-threatening hypoglycaemia or epilepsy
- Patients at high risk of obstetric and neonatal emergencies
- Patients at high risk of cardiovascular emergencies
- Dependent patients who live alone, without support or in remote locations.
Does MyRepublic support Priority Assistance?
No, MyRepublic does not support or provide Priority Assistance. Telstra is a provider who can offer Priority Assistance.
What if I have a Medical Alarm Service or Security Alarm System?
This service is not suitable if you (or a person living with you) has a serious illness, life-threatening condition, disability services, a back-to-base home alarm system, or if you require an uninterrupted phone line.