A new connection will vary depending on if you have current technology in place, or if you need an onsite appointment with a technician.
Generally, a new connection will take between 3-20 business days.
Once you submit your order you will receive a welcome email to your nominated address with details about the connection process, if you don’t receive this, please check your SPAM/JUNK folder.
Look out for further communications from MyRepublic about your connection, we will contact you:
- When we have dispatched your modem – you will receive an SMS informing you of the expected delivery date - remember, someone, needs to be available to sign for your modem
- If we need additional information to be able to proceed with your order
- If we need to schedule an appointment at your premises and you need to be in attendance
- When there is a technician appointment to connect you, usually the activation of your service will be completed within 2 days of this appointment, and we'll confirm when it is time to plug in your modem and connect to the MyRepublic network via Email & SMS
- When your home phone service has been completed and is ready to use