A new connection will vary depending on if you have current technology in place, or if you need an onsite appointment with a technician.
Generally, a new connection will take between 3-20 business days.
Once you submit your order you will receive a welcome email to your nominated address with details about the connection process, if you don’t receive this, please check your SPAM/JUNK folder.
Please don’t disconnect your service until you have been advised by us that your MyRepublic service is up and running.
Look out for further communications from MyRepublic about your connection, we will contact you:
- When we have dispatched your modem – you will receive an SMS informing you of the expected delivery date - remember, someone, needs to be available to sign for your modem
- If we need additional information to be able to proceed with your order
- If we need to schedule an appointment at your premises and you need to be in attendance
- When there is a technician appointment to connect you, usually the activation of your service will be completed within 2 days of this appointment, and we'll confirm when it is time to plug in your modem and connect to the MyRepublic network via Email & SMS
- When your home phone service has been completed and is ready to use
If at any time you need to follow up on the progress of your connection, contact us here.
Please note, if you are in an nbn™ New Development or HFC area, connection times can be longer depending on the availability of technicians.