Sales and New Connections
To get connected via your ASUS modem, you'll need to log into your modems gateway.
What you'll need:
- A device capable of connecting to Wi-FI
- Your Wi-Fi username and password (if you have forgotten these, you may need to reset your modem)
Logging into your modem
- On your device, connect to Wi-Fi, using your normal username and password
- Open a browser window on your device
- Enter 192.168.1.1 and press enter
Netgear modem gateway
Once you've opened the gateway, the red boxes show selections you will have to make, in order from left to right. Choose:
- 'Quick internet setup'
On the next page, choose 'No'
On the next page, choose 'Automatic IP
Your modem will then attempt to get connected. If, after about 5 minutes you're not connected, contact us via Live Chat and one of our team will be able to help.