Sales and New Connections
To get connected via your Belkin modem, you'll need to log into your modems gateway.
What you'll need:
- A device capable of connecting to Wi-FI
- Your Wi-Fi username and password (if you have forgotten these, you may need to reset your modem)
Logging into your modem
- On your device, connect to Wi-Fi, using your normal username and password
- Open a browser window on your device
- Enter 192.168.2.1 and press enter
- Check which of the below two pictures match the page you're seeing, and continue with the steps below
Recent Belkin gateway
The red boxes show selections you will have to make, in order from left to right. Choose:
- 'Advanced settings'
- Under 'WAN settings', choose 'ISP Connection type'
On the next page, choose
Your modem will then attempt to get connected. If, after about 5 minutes you're not connected, contact us via Live Chat and one of our team will be able to help.
Older Belkin gateway
The red boxes show selections you will have to make. In this order, choose
- 'Internet WAN'
- 'Apply changes'