Sales and New Connections
To get connected via your Netcomm modem, you'll need to log into your modems gateway.
What you'll need:
- A device capable of connecting to Wi-FI
- Your Wi-Fi username and password (if you have forgotten these, you may need to reset your modem)
Logging into your modem
- On your device, connect to Wi-Fi, using your normal username and password
- Open a browser window on your device
- Enter 192.168.20.1 and press enter
- Click on Basic Setup
- Check which of the below three pictures match the page you're seeing, and continue with the steps below
FTTP / FTTC / HFC / Fixed Wireless
Your modem will then attempt to get connected. If, after about 5 minutes you're not connected, contact us via Live Chat and one of our team will be able to help.