At MyRepublic, we are committed to assessing your eligibility for assistance under our Financial Hardship Policy in a fair and timely manner. We have a full policy, click here to view.

If you are facing financial difficulty, you may wish to obtain advice from a community financial counsellor.

You can talk to a financial counsellor from anywhere in Australia by calling 1800 007 007, or you can visit the National Debt Helpline

Did you know you can request a payment extension in MyAccount?
Please fill out the application below, once received our team will get in touch to tailor a plan for your circumstances.
Important: If you would like a Financial Counsellor to work with us on your behalf, you’ll need to contact us to provide authority for this.

If you are unhappy with the assessment of your Financial Hardship application or wish to seek a review, please contact us and let us know. We will work to resolve any issues or concerns you have in accordance with our complaints policy.

Was this article helpful?
7 out of 41 found this helpful